At Freedom’s Door, our addiction treatment programs work. We know that addictions are fully treatable, and that addiction treatment is most effective when delivered through a 12-Step program supported by Christian principles.
This 12-Step program is provided within our housing facilities where men are also provided help and support to transition back to the community and everyday life.
- Freedom’s Door Kelowna has been transforming lives through our addiction recovery program since 2002. We have help over 1200 men find freedom from addictions.
- We operate seven homes where men are guided through a 12-step recovery program in a safe and secure environment.
- Based in Kelowna we have helped men through British Columbia, Alberta and the Okanagan Valley.
- We are a non-profit organization and are proudly funded by local organizations and the British Columbia provincial government.
- In 2014, we were recognized with Central Okanagan Foundation’s Volunteer Organization of the Year Award.